Monday, April 21, 2014

Tip #3 Get Your House Ready to Sell

You've probably heard that curb side appeal is most important. It's the first impression anyone has of your home. I've had buyers reject a home without even entering based on the condition of the yard.

Spruce up the yard.

You don't have to spend a lot of money on landscaping or a landscaper. Simply clean it up.

Start at the front door. Perhaps it needs a fresh coat of paint. Most of the time an entry just needs the dust and cobwebs cleaned off. Polish the door knob and lock. Do the address numbers stand out?

A large planter with a blooming plant on the front porch will add appeal.

Prune shrubs and trees.

Keep the lawn freshly mowed and trimmed. If watering restrictions permit, try to keep it green.

image
This issue of my enewsletter covers a Gardening Tips for the Summer.

I want to be you REALTOR®. If you are thinking about selling your house in the greater Austin area, call me at 512.589.7988 and I can walk you through getting your house ready to sell, marketing your house and represent you to the end of the transaction.

I want to be you REALTOR®. If you are thinking about selling your house in the greater Austin area, call me at 512.589.7988 and I can walk you through getting your house ready to sell, marketing your house and represent you to the end of the transaction.

Homes sellers are also homebuyers. If you are in the Austin, Texas area and are planing to sell and/or buy a house, contact me for a FREE home market analysis and marketing plan or help finding and purchasing your new home. Robin Scott, REALTOR® 512.589.7988 or robinscottrealtor@gmail.com 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment